Here at Ozarka, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our growing family. Please look through our current list of available careers opportunities. If you are interested in one of our openings, please contact Laci Sanders at Lacis@ozarkah2o.com
» Click here to apply online!
Available Career Opportunities
Controller - Oklahoma City Metro
The position is expected to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
The duties include the following:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Internal audits of inventory
- Manages sales taxes and compliance in multi states
- Review and manage internal control procedures and policies
- Manages payroll and human resources related transactions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including: health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k). EEO/AA.
Bottling Line Production operator participates as a team member in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Responsible for filling and packing operation of equipment including quality, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing activates to meet production needs in an efficient and safe manner. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Forklift experience preferred.
Apply in person to 729 SW 3rd St., OKC, OK 73103 or online at www.ozarkah2o.com
Production 7am - 4pm - Oklahoma City Metro
Route Sales Representative - Oklahoma City Metro
To grow revenue by acquiring, developing and servicing retail/individual customers within a designated territory. This role is highly interactive, has a strong sales and service focus, and requires the ability to safely operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). Commercial Driver's License not required, but must be able to obtain.
We've added new coffees to our delicious menu of K-Cup coffees. The always popular seasonal offering of Pumpkin Spice has returned to the menu. And we've a new Cafe Mocha to our Cafe Escapes line of coffees. Click here to see all our offerings.read more » blog history »